The Product Development Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Lead and/or support on various projects within the scope of the Product team, focused on UCITS products, UK unit trusts and OEICs and Irish OEICs. This may include product launches or changes, product reviews, other product governance activities / other product initiatives
- Operate as a member of the team for the duration of the contract
- Maintain awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess the impact on the firm's fund range
- Take ownership of initiatives from inception to delivery, including preparation of product proposal documents, maintaining project logs and operating projects in line with the relevant policies/procedures
The Product Development Manager will have the following credentials:
- Experience in product/product development/product management within asset management
- Ability to work closely and communicate with key stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the product lifecycle and knowledge of the relevant regulatory and governance considerations associated with product
- Experience focused on UK Authorised Unit Trusts and UK/Dublin OEICs
- Good working knowledge of the UCITS regime
- Understanding of markets and investment management
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Professional looking for a new role with a growing asset management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age".